Sunday, March 27, 2011

April Fools Day Trick food Recipes

http://hoosierhomemade.com/april-fools-day-cupcakes-cupcake-corner/


pril Fool’s Day is a day to have fun playing pranks on family and friends. In our house, we have fun with our food! I usually make a fun April Fool’s Day Dinner {I will update it this year for you} and of course, we have cupcakes too!
Here are some ideas for having fun with your food…cupcake style!

Chicken Nugget & Fry Cupcakes

I created these for Andrew’s birthday last year, but they are perfect for April Fool’s Day.

Corn on the Cob and Hamburger Cupcakes

Corn on the Cob and Hamburgers that I made for Memorial Day were tons of fun! I have a video for them too.

Snow Cone Cupcakes

Your kiddos will love these Snow Cone Cupcakes…there is video for these too.

Spaghetti & Meatballs Cupcakes

These fun cupcakes were shared by Kimberly from Raising Olives. She made them for her hubby’s birthday.

TV Dinner Cupcakes

Delectable Edibles created this Mock TV Dinner. I found them via Tip Junkie…she has more ideas too!
Do you create fun food for April Fool’s Day? Share your ideas with us!