Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fabric Necklace

http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/fabric-necklace


Instructions 
  1. 1
    Step 1
    I had a t-shirt that I was about to trash. It has the perfect fabric for the necklace!
    I cut 5 layers from the t-shirt.
  2. 2
    Step 2
    I streched them so they got thin.
    I left one long piece (For the neck)
    I cut the rest 4 different lenghts.
  3. 3
    Step 3
    When you strech the fabrin it tends to turn in one side.
    I took those 4 pieces as one piece, put them together. I attached the back side of them to the back side of the neck piece and sewed them.
  4. 4
    Step 4
    After I finished, I hid the stitches inside.
  5. 5
    Step 5
    I cut a long piece from the t-shirt. I folded and sewed both sides. I used needle because I didn't have sewing machine. Machine would do better of course!
    I turned inside out.
  6. 6
    Step 6
    I cut another little piece for the middle of bow. I tied it on the back but you can sew it, I was too lazy! :)
  7. 7
    Step 7
    I attached the bow to the necklace.
    Enjoy!
Versions (1) 

Have you made this project? Share your version »